Friday, January 10, 2014

Journal no.3 (My New Years Resolution)

My New Years Resolution

      New Years is a good time to do new things and change bad things to be good things. In new years I have many thing to change, and do. Some thing I would like to do in the past year, but I cannot do it, so I will do in a new years.
     New Years is a good time to do something that I have not ever do, it is a part time job. I attend to do a part time job after I  have done my first year class. I want to do a waiter in a restaurant because my mother is the own's restaurant in Khone Khane city. I believe I can be a good waiter and the customer will love my service and then my captain have to pay high salary, because the customer like me and love my service.
     New Years is a good year to change a room. Around an university have many dormitory, and each dormitory have an identity in itself. In my mind, I want ti love in a dormitory that have a many tree, not far form my faculty, in a room have an air conditioner, television, refrigerator and have a good bed to sleep. I want to have a good grade, and I believe a dorm-room have influence to me for read book, do good homework and be a good student.
     In my dream I want to be the owner of the playstation 4. I like to play game in my free-time, when I feel bored and live alone, game is my close friend in that situation. So in this new years, if I can accumulation of money enough, certainly I will buy it.
    Lastly,in last year I seldom came back to my native city, because of I do not have time enough for came back, and I work hard these is cause why I seldom came back. In this year, I intend to come back and visit my parent in more time and I hope, new years is my new opportunity to do new things that I love
      

4 comments:

  1. Your writing is good job ! :) I hope you enjoy everything you want to change and successful coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you can change and you'll be happy if you can do .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great Not. All you have to do is have self-confidence and you can achieve anything you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the same idea like me that's want to do first part-time job.So,If you have some place that you can do and it's good for starter like us.Maybe you can share good job for me :D well,This blog is decorated by your good idea!!

    ReplyDelete